Language for Learning 2008
The research-proven content of Language for Learning is based on analyses of the words, concepts, and sentence structures that are used for teaching, as well as an analysis of the directions and content of textbooks and other instructional materials in grades K-2.
Features and Benefits:
- Carefully organized sequences of daily exercises assure varied and thorough instructional delivery.
- Detailed and easy-to-follow teacher materials maximize instructional time spent with students.
- Additional resources such as picture cards, skills folders, and support for ELL students extend the program’s effectiveness to a wide range of young learners.
- Comprehensive tools for performance management, tracking, and assessment promote consistent achievement for all students in the program.
- A Fast Cycle option allows advanced students to move through the program at an accelerated rate to match their capabilities.
With the addition of technology-based resources for both student instruction and professional development, Language for Learning helps teachers optimize each minute spent in the classroom.