How to Use the Program
Explore the print teacher's edition, including:
- Flexibility and Customizable Options
- Overview and Lesson Planner Pages
- Wraparound Resources and Activities
- Differentiation and Scaffolding
- Projects and Collaborative Activities
- Culturally Responsive Connections
- Instructional Pathways
Digital Courseware Overview
Explore digital courseware offerings:
- Interactive eBooks (Approaching and On-Level)
- Inquiry Journal Teacher’s Guide
- Spanish Resources
- Inquiry Journal
- Videos and Interactive Maps
- Digital Worksheets and Online Assessments
Program Tutorial Videos
Learn how to navigate the teacher dashboard and discover core and ancillary resources.
Take a closer look at Smartbook, the adaptive, personalized student eBook that closes knowledge gaps by identifying learning needs.
Explore the Inquiry Journal, designed to extend the inquiry process with new Compelling Questions and a diverse range of additional primary and secondary sources.
Current Events Articles
Make history relevant with up-to-date current events articles from BTW and Election Central.
Learn how to customize presentations by adding or removing videos, images, timelines, eBooks, and differentiation strategies to meet your classes’ learning needs and interests.
See how to use the gradebook, navigate assignments and class rosters, and emulate student accounts.
Learn how to select and customize assessments based on class needs.