Employee Training & Development, 9th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Companies that use innovative training and development practices are likely to report better financial performance than their competitors that do not. Training and development also help a company develop the human capital needed to meet competitive challenges. Many companies now recognize that learning through training, development, and knowledge management helps employees strengthen or increase their skills directly impacting their job performance, satisfaction, and career advancement.
The 9th edition covers and addresses the changes in training and development from an employer and employee perspective - adding value to the employer and employee.
Based on the author's extensive experience in teaching training and development courses to both graduate and undergraduate students, Employee Training and Development, Ninth Edition, retains the lively writing style, inspiring examples, and emphasis on new technology and strategic training from previous editions.
Chapter One: Introduction to Employee Training and Development
Chapter Two: Strategic Training
PART TWO: Designing Training
Chapter Three: Needs Assessment
Chapter Four: Learning and Transfer of Training
Chapter Five: Program Design
Chapter Six: Training Evaluation
PART THREE: Training and Development Methods
Chapter Seven: Traditional Training Methods
Chapter Eight: Technology-Based Training Methods
Chapter Nine: Employee Development and Career Management
PART FOUR: Social Responsibility and the Future
Chapter Ten: Social Responsibility: Legal Issues, Managing Diversity, and Career Challenges
Chapter Eleven: The Future of Training and Development
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.