UNDERSTANDING HUMAN SEXUALITY, 15th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Since its conception, Understanding Human Sexuality has achieved distinction and success by following the science of human sexuality. The first of the modern sexuality textbooks, Understanding Human Sexuality introduced this topic to students through the science that has uncovered what we know about the field. Groundbreaking when it first appeared, this research-based tradition continues to deliver a contemporary, balanced introduction to human sexuality in an integrated learning system that engages students in learning the content of the course, about others, and about themselves. The new Guide to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion reflects the author’s longstanding commitment to integrate issues of diversity with the latest scholarship.
CHAPTER 2 Theoretical Perspectives on Sexuality
CHAPTER 3 Sex Research
CHAPTER 4 Sexual Anatomy
CHAPTER 5 Sex Hormones, Sexual Differentiation, and the Menstrual Cycle
CHAPTER 6 Pregnancy and Childbirth
CHAPTER 7 Contraception and Abortion
CHAPTER 8 Sexual Arousal
CHAPTER 9 Sexuality and the Life Cycle: Childhood and Adolescence
CHAPTER 10 Sexuality and the Life Cycle: Adulthood
CHAPTER 11 Attraction, Love, and Communication
CHAPTER 12 Gender and Sexuality
CHAPTER 13 Sexual Orientation: Gay, Straight, or Bi?
CHAPTER 14 Variations in Sexual Behavior
CHAPTER 15 Sexual Coercion
CHAPTER 16 Sex for Sale
CHAPTER 17 Sexual Disorders and Sex Therapy
CHAPTER 18 Sexually Transmitted Infections
CHAPTER 19 Ethics, Religion, and Sexuality
CHAPTER 20 Sex and the Law
EPILOGUE Looking to the Future: Sexuality Education
McGraw Hill Education Psychology APA Documentation Style Guide
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources