Supply Chain Management, 1st Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Managing supply chains has become one of the most complex processes that organizations have to implement and manage. In the 16 chapters of Supply Chain Management, logistics, marketing, and operations management concepts, principles, and strategies will be used to explain and illustrate supply chain management in a global context. Supply Chain Management approaches the topic from a managerial perspective, with basic concepts and principles added in when necessary to increase comprehension and understanding. In each chapter, basic supply chain concepts are operationalized in a format that is useful for management decision making. Examples of organizational application of these concepts will be cross-disciplinary.
1) Supply Chain Management: Operations and Integration
2) Customer Service and Satisfaction
3) The Role of Information in Supply Chains
4) Sales Forecasting and Inventory Management
5) Transportation: Overview, Infrastructure, Measures, and Management
6) Warehouse Management
7) Materials Management and Handling in the Supply Chain
8) Sourcing and Procurement
9) The Role of Manufacturing, Marketing and Finance in Supply Chains
10) Managing Relationships with Customers and Suppliers
11) Supply Chain Process Integration
12) Global Supply Chain Management
13) Managing Supply Chains in Global Markets
14) Strategic Supply Chain Network Design
15) Collaboration, Cooperation and Integration in the Supply Chain
16) Supply Chain Performance Measurement and Metrics
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
Creating accessible products is a priority for McGraw Hill. We make accessibility and adhering to WCAG AA guidelines a part of our day-to-day development efforts and product roadmaps.
For more information, visit our accessibility page, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org