Supply Chain Management, 1st Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Managing supply chains has become one of the most complex processes that organizations have to implement and manage. In the 16 chapters of Supply Chain Management, logistics, marketing, and operations management concepts, principles, and strategies will be used to explain and illustrate supply chain management in a global context.
Supply Chain Management approaches the topic from a managerial perspective, with basic concepts and principles added in when necessary to increase comprehension and understanding. In each chapter, basic supply chain concepts are operationalized in a format that is useful for management decision making. Examples of organizational application of these concepts will be cross-disciplinary.
1) Supply Chain Management: Operations and Integration
2) Customer Service and Satisfaction
3) The Role of Information in Supply Chains
4) Sales Forecasting and Inventory Management
5) Transportation: Overview, Infrastructure, Measures, and Management
6) Warehouse Management
7) Materials Management and Handling in the Supply Chain
8) Sourcing and Procurement
9) The Role of Manufacturing, Marketing and Finance in Supply Chains
10) Managing Relationships with Customers and Suppliers
11) Supply Chain Process Integration
12) Global Supply Chain Management
13) Managing Supply Chains in Global Markets
14) Strategic Supply Chain Network Design
15) Collaboration, Cooperation and Integration in the Supply Chain
16) Supply Chain Performance Measurement and Metrics
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.