Nutrition Essentials: A Personal Approach, 3rd Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Nutrition Essentials: A Personal Approach has a consumer-oriented focus, providing practical tips for applying concepts
such as ways to prepare foods to make them safer and healthier, and ways to become a savvy consumer of nutrition-related information. It also provides non-nutrition majors with the basic scientific principles of nutrition in a highly visual, engaging context.
2 Nutrition Information: Fact or Fiction?
3 Making More Nutritious Choices
4 How Food Becomes You
5 Carbohydrates: Fuel and Fiber
6 Lipids: Focusing on Fats and Cholesterol
7 Proteins: Life’s Building Blocks
8 Vitamins: Nutrients That Multitask
9 Key Minerals, Water, and the Nonnutrient Alcohol
10 Nutrition for a Healthy Weight and Fit Body
11 Nutrition for Your Life, Environment, and World
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.