New Products Management12th Edition
Crawford's New Product Management 12e provides the management approach to teaching new products, with the perspective of marketing. Adopters of previous editions will notice that the format is slimmed down to 18 chapters. This streamlined presentation focuses on topics that will be of most importance and interest to new product managers. Significant updates can be found throughout.
Overview and Opportunity Identification/Selection
1. The Strategic Elements of Product Development
2. The New Products Process
3. Opportunity Identification and Selection: Strategic Planning for New Products
4. The Product Concept and Ready-Made New Product Ideas
5. New Product Ideas: The Problem Find-Solve Approach
6. New Product Ideas: Analytical Attribute Approaches
7. Concept Evaluation and Testing
8. The Full Screen
9. Sales Forecasting and Financial Analysis
10. Product Protocol
12. Development Team Management
13. Product Use Testing
14. Strategic Launch Planning
15. Implementation of the Strategic Plan
16. Market Testing
17. Launch Management
18. Public Policy Issues
A Sources of Ideas Already Generated
B Other Techniques of Concept Generation
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.Learn more
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.