Human Relations, 7th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Human Relations: Strategies for Success, 7e, by Lamberton, Minor or Zeigler will help you prepare for this changing world. This text covers time-tested, research-based social science and management principles, as well as newer theories and philosophies of human relations drawn from management theory, group theory, personality theory, and relationship theory. More than ever, effective relations skills are crucial to business success as organizations grow and compete in a global business environment. Employees must have the knowledge and skill to adapt to a workplace where change is frequent and inevitable. Their commitment to the creation of a book that is at once interesting to read, motivating to study, and relevant to a wide variety has been the driving force behind Human Relations: Strategies for Success.
Part 1: Human Relations and You
1. Human Relations: A Background
2. Self-Concept and Self-Esteem in Human Relations
3. Self-Awareness and Self-Disclosure
4. Attitudes and Values in Human Relations
5. Motivation: Increasing Productivity
Part 2: Human Relations in Groups
6. Communication and Human Relations
7. Teamwork and Leadership
8. Achieving Emotional Control
Part 3: Building Your Human Relations Skills
9. Individual and Organizational Change
10. Creativity and Human Relations
11. Conflict Management
12. Stress and Stress Management
13. Your External and Internal Customers
Part 4: Thriving in a Changing World
14. Human Relations in a World of Diversity
15. Business Ethics and Social Responsibility
16. A Productive Workplace and Success
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Creating accessible products is a priority for McGraw Hill. We make accessibility and adhering to WCAG AA guidelines a part of our day-to-day development efforts and product roadmaps.
For more information, visit our accessibility page, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org