Connect Online Access for Microbiology Virtual Labs, 1st Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Connect Virtual Labs is a fully online solution for replacement, preparation, supplement or make-up lab to bridge the gap between the laboratory and lecture. These simulations help a student learn the practical and conceptual skills needed, then check for understanding and provide feedback. With adaptive pre-lab and post-lab assessment available, instructors can customize each assignment. This product is Evergreen: updated and relevant with new content and tools delivered directly to your existing Connect course. Engage students and freshen up assignments with up-to-date coverage of select topics and new questions, all without having to switch editions or build a new course.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources