Connect Online Access for Designing and Managing the Supply Chain, 4th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Designing and Managing the Supply Chain is a supply chain management text that is not too technical, contains the breadth and depth that the topic deserves, and is appropriate for teaching supply chain management to business or engineering. With a combination of analytical concepts, case studies, and examples, written by experts from academia (both who are still teaching at MIT and University of California, Berkeley) and industry who have been researching, consulting, and developing software for supply chain management for many years, the Fourth Edition continues in this direction in important ways by adding new chapters on timely topics including supply chain risk management, supply chain flexibility, and sustainable supply chains.
Print book available via CREATE
Want more information?
Our Learning Technology Representatives can help.
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools