Connect Master Online Access for Investigating Technology, 2nd Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Investigating Technology is a unique, digital-first learning solution, powered by McGraw-Hills Connect Master 2.0, that is consistently updated with refreshed content to provide students the most relevant computer concepts and digital literacy information. Investigating Technology uses this current and engaging content to create an agile learning experience that is adaptive and customized to match the needs of each individual learner. This core advantage allows students to propel forward at a pace tailored to their needs. Investigating Technology gives users multiple opportunities to use practice quizzes and customizes learning activities to study for exams, thus increased probability of learning retention.
2 Social Media and Your Digital Identity
3 Computers in Business
4 Emerging Technologies
5 Computer Software and Buying a Computer
6 Computer Programming
7 File Management
8 Mobile Devices
9 Computer Hardware
10 Computer Input
11 Computer Output
12 Computer Storage
13 Networking and Connecting to the Internet
14 Internet Research
16 Windows 10
17 The Mac OS
19 Global Computing
20 Time Value of Money
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Creating accessible products is a priority for McGraw Hill. We make accessibility and adhering to WCAG AA guidelines a part of our day-to-day development efforts and product roadmaps.
For more information, visit our accessibility page, or contact us at email@example.com