Connect Master: Composition Online Access, 1st Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
With Connect Master for Composition, students with varying skills interact with engaging, scaffolded assignments that encourage them to prepare, practice, and produce for the Composition course. By guiding each student through these steps, while providing reinforcement and support at each stage, Connect Master enables each student to get the support and practice needed. With access to a rhetoric, handbook, and reader, this comprehensive yet affordable solution enables instructors to focus on the skills and topics most important to their courses.
2. Writing Process
3. Writing Strong Paragraphs
4. Research Process
5. Writing an Argument
6. Writing an Analysis
7. Writing a Summary
8. Writing a Synthesis
9. Writing to Narrate an Experience
10. Writing to Provide Information
11. Writing a Rhetorical Analysis
12. Writing a Causal Analysis
13. Writing an Evaluation
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources