Connect Master: The Basic Course in Communication, 1st Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Students often struggle to connect concepts to application. That’s why Connect Master 2.0 for the Basic Course in Communication’s customizable content is built with deliberate instructional alignment which provides students with focused instruction and assessments. Adaptive Learning with just-in-time learning resources, paired with practical assessments, takes students beyond rudimentary knowledge and firmly into mastery of foundational concepts. Master 2.0 meets the overlapping but distinct needs of both the Public Speaking and Introduction to Communication courses. Instructional alignment makes this possible and lets you the instructor select content and assessments in the order, depth, and breadth you want.
Communication Contexts & Relationships
Audience in Public Speaking
Ethics & Civility
Speech Preparation & Delivery
Listening & Responding
Special Occasion Speeches
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources