Animal Diversity9th Edition
2. Animal Ecology
3. Animal Architecture
4. Taxonomy and Phylogeny of Animals
5. Unicellular Eukaryotes
6. Sponges: Phylum Porifera
7. Cnidarians and Ctenophores
8. Xenacoelomorpha, Platyhelminthes,Gastrotricha, Gnathifera, including Chaetognatha, and Mesozoa,
9. Polyzoa and Trochozoa: Cycliophora, Entoprocta, Ectoprocta, Brachiopoda, Phoronida, and Nemertea
12. Smaller Ecdysozoans
14. Echinoderms and Hemichordates
15. Vertebrate Beginnings: The Chordates
17. The Early Tetrapods and Modern Amphibians
18. Amniote Origins and Nonavian Reptiles
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?