Anatomy, Physiology, & Disease: Foundations for the Health Professions, 3rd Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Roiger and Bullock’s unique pedagogical and visual approach helps students make the important connections between systems and learn how the body functions normally in homeostasis, and how disruption of homeostasis leads to disease and disorder. With a straightforward, engaging writing style, the authors explain difficult concepts in the context of routine activities, making concepts easier to grasp. Measurable learning outcomes throughout the textbook, workbook, and digital learning and assessment program help direct students through the content so there are no surprises.
Anatomy, Physiology, Disease requires no prior knowledge of chemistry or cell biology, and is designed for an anatomy and physiology course or an anatomy, physiology, and pathology course. It is neither too high nor too low and can be customized to accommodate the organization of individual courses.
2 Levels of Organization of the Human Body
3 The Integumentary System
4 The Skeletal System
5 The Muscular System
6 The Nervous System
7 The Nervous System—Senses
8 The Endocrine System
9 The Cardiovascular System—Blood
10 The Cardiovascular System—Heart and Vessels
11 The Lymphatic System
12 The Respiratory System
13 The Digestive System
14 The Excretory/Urinary System
15 The Male Reproductive System
16 The Female Reproductive System
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.