Organizational Behavior: Real Solutions to Real Challenges1st Edition
1.Improve student learning outcomes using Connect, our easy-to-use homework and learning management solution that embeds learning science and award-winning adaptive tools to improve student results 2. Go beyond description to skill development and making real decisions with Application & Tools that translate descriptions to decisions – from OB concepts to personal action 3. Combine mission critical content and evidence with contemporary examples and cases keep students’attention
Chapter 1 - OB: What it Is and Why It Matters
Chapter 2 – The Central Role of People In Organizations
Chapter 3 – Individual Differences
Chapter 4 – Workplace Stress
Chapter 5 - Problem Solving
Chapter 6 – Organizational Ethics
Chapter 7 – Persuasive Communication
Chapter 8 – Motivation
Chapter 9 – Conflict & Negotiation
Chapter 10 – Power & Influence
Chapter 11 – Leadership
Chapter 12 – Team Effectiveness
Chapter 13 – Culture & Diversity
Chapter 14 – Organizational Structure & Design
Chapter 15 – Making Change
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.Learn more
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.