PREVIEW THE PDF
Set Registration Dates for Your Connect Course
1. Starting on your My courses page, click the course options menu from the three dots on the right and select Set registration dates.
2. On the set registration dates page, you will have two options. You can set the same registration dates for all sections in your course or set different registration dates for specific sections in the same course.
3. To set registration dates for all sections in your course, enter the start and end dates you would like from the calendar dropdown, then click the blue apply button at the bottom right.
4. To set registration dates for a specific section, click the blue specific sections link and enter the start and end dates you would like for the specific section or sections, then click the blue apply button at the bottom right.
5. You’ll see a popup message that says, “your registration dates have been updated.”
Want to chat? Our team is available to help.
Tech Support Representatives
You Don’t Have to Do it Alone
Instructors, get personalized 1-to-1 support from our implementation team.
Have a question? Need advice? Whatever you need to ensure you and your students are set up for success, our implementation consultants can help. Just answer a few simple questions so we can best assist you.
Find Your Sales Rep
Looking for new course materials, need a desk copy, or want to talk about new McGraw Hill products? Locate contact information for your McGraw Hill sales representative.
Find My Rep
Customer Service Team
Contact customer service for questions regarding pricing, orders, shipping, or returns.
Visit the Customer Service Online Support Center or contact us below: Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM ET Phone: (800) 338-3987 Fax: (800) 953-8691 By Mail: McGraw Hill P.O. Box 182605 Columbus, OH 43218