Viscous Fluid Flow, 4th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Since 1974, Viscous Fluid Flow has been known for its academic rigor and effectiveness at serving as a convenient “one-stop shop” for those interested in expanding their knowledge of the rich and evolving field of fluid mechanics. The fourth edition contains important updates and over 200 new references while maintaining the tradition of fulfilling the role of a senior or first-year graduate textbook on viscous motion with a well-balanced mix of engineering applications.
Students are expected to understand the basic foundations of fluid mechanics, vector calculus, partial differential equations, and rudimentary numerical analysis. The material can be selectively presented in a one-semester course or, with more extensive coverage, in two (or even three) semesters.
2 Fundamental Equations of Compressible Viscous Flow
3 Solutions of The Newtonian Viscous-Flow Equations
4 Laminar Boundary Layers
5 The Stability of Laminar Flows
6 Incompressible Turbulent Mean Flow
7 Compressible-Boundary-Layer Flow
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.