Privilege, Power, and Difference3rd Edition
Chapter 1 We’re in Trouble
Chapter 2 Privilege, Oppression, and Difference
Chapter 3 Capitalism, Class, and the Matrix of Domination
Chapter 4 Making Privilege and Oppression Happen
Chapter 5 The Trouble with the Trouble
Chapter 6 What It Has to Do With Us
Chapter 7 How Systems of Privilege Work
Chapter 8 Getting Off the Hook: Denial and Resistance
Chapter 9 What Can We Do?
Epilogue A Worldview is Hard to Change
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.