Mastering ArcGIS Pro, 2nd Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Mastering ArcGIS Pro introduces the basic ideas behind GIS, teaching the concepts and skills needed to enter this rapidly evolving industry or use GIS in your current discipline. Based on the widely used ArcGIS software developed by Esri, Inc., this text integrates learning fundamental concepts with practicing software skills and is suitable for classroom use or for professionals studying independently.
CHAPTER 2. MAPPING GIS DATA
CHAPTER 3. PRESENTING GIS DATA
CHAPTER 4. COORDINATE SYSTEMS
CHAPTER 5. MANAGING VECTOR DATA
CHAPTER 6. MANAGING RASTER DATA
CHAPTER 7. ATTRIBUTE DATA
CHAPTER 8. EDITING
CHAPTER 9. QUERIES
CHAPTER 10. JOINS AND OVERLAY
CHAPTER 11. RASTER ANALYSIS
CHAPTER 12. SHARING GIS
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.