Manual of Structural Kinesiology, 22nd Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Manual of Structural Kinesiology, 22e provides a straightforward view of human anatomy and its relation to movement. While the manual is designed for use in undergraduate structural kinesiology courses, other clinicians and educators will also benefit from the text. The manual clearly identifies specific muscles and muscle groups and describes exercises for strengthening and developing those muscles. The author’s goal continues to be to provide important information in an accessible format through a combination of logical presentation, extensive and clear illustrations, and concise writing style.
1 FOUNDATIONS OF STRUCTURAL KINESIOLOGY
2 NEUROMUSCULAR FUNDAMENTALS
3 BASIC BIOMECHANICAL FACTORS AND CONCEPTS
4 THE SHOULDER GIRDLE
5 THE SHOULDER JOINT
6 THE ELBOW AND RADIOULNAR JOINTS
7 THE WRIST AND HAND JOINTS
8 THE HIP JOINT AND PELVIC GIRDLE
9 THE KNEE JOINT
10 THE ANKLE AND FOOT JOINTS
11 THE TRUNK AND SPINAL COLUMN
12 MUSCULAR ANALYSIS OF SELECTED EXERCISES AND RELATED CONCEPTS
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources