Human Sexuality: Diversity in Contemporary Society, 11th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Celebrating sexual diversity in contemporary society. Human Sexuality: Diversity in Contemporary Society takes a sex-positive approach, encouraging students to become proactive in and about their own sexual well-being and includes an emphasis on the importance of affirming and supporting intimacy and mutual satisfaction in sexual expression. It also strives to represent the contemporary, diverse society that students encounter outside the classroom.
2 Studying Human Sexuality
3 Female Sexual Anatomy and Physiology
4 Male Sexual Anatomy and Physiology
5 Gender, Gender Roles, and Sexuality
6 Sexuality in Childhood and Adolescence
7 Sexuality in Adulthood
8 Love and Communication in Intimate Relationships
9 Sexual Response and Expression
10 Variations in Sexual Behavior
11 Contraception and Abortion
12 Conception, Pregnancy, and Childbirth
13 The Sexual Body in Health and Illness
14 Sexual Function Difficulties, Dissatisfaction, Enhancement, and Therapy
15 Sexually Transmitted Infections
16 HIV and AIDS
17 Sexual Assault and Sexual Misconduct
18 Sexually Explicit Materials, Sex Workers, and Sex Laws
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources