Human Relations in Organizations: Applications and Skill Building, 12th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Human Relations in Organizations: Applications and Skill Building, 12th edition, offers a workbook-style approach that is perfect for incorporating activities and exercises into the classroom. This approach helps students master critical concepts as well as develop skills that they can use in their professional lives.
The book provides a balanced, three-pronged approach: A clear, concise understanding of human relations and organizational behavior concepts; Application of human relations and organizational behavior in the business world; and Development of human relations and organizational behavior skills.
Chapter 1 Understanding Behavior, Human Relations, and Performance and Being Happy
Chapter 2 Personality, Stress, Learning, and Perception
Chapter 3 Attitudes, Self-Concept, Values, and Ethics
PART TWO INTERPERSONAL SKILLS: THE FOUNDATION OF HUMAN RELATIONS
Chapter 4 Communications, Emotions, and Criticism
Chapter 5 Dealing with Conflict
PART THREE LEADERSHIP SKILLS: INFLUENCING OTHERS
Chapter 6 Leading and Trust
Chapter 7 Motivating Performance
Chapter 8 Ethical Power and Politics
Chapter 9 Networking and Negotiating
PART FOUR LEADERSHIP SKILLS: TEAM AND ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR, HUMAN RELATIONS, AND PERFORMANCE
Chapter 10 Team Dynamics, Creativity and Problem Solving, and Decision Making
Chapter 11 Organizational Change and Culture
Chapter 12 Valuing Diversity and Inclusion Globally
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.