En avant! Beginning French (Student Edition), 3rd Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Students learn best when they are connecting with the language as used in real-world settings, with each other as a community and with authentic culture. En avant! sparks the curiosity that builds these connections as students advance toward communicative and cultural competence in the introductory classroom. The En avant! program is built around the following distinctive principles: * A focused approach with systematic review and recycling * Active learning * Integration of culture Now in its third edition, En avant! includes many targeted changes prompted by reviewer feedback to more readily engage students with the grammatical and cultural content while making that content even more user-friendly and logical. In our revision process, we placed the biggest emphasis on creating and integrating new features, based on the ACTFL World Readiness Standards, in order to better engage and inspire a new, digitally minded generation of French learners.
Chapitre 1 Pour commencer
Chapitre 2 Comment sont-elles?
Chapitre 3 Qu’est-ce que tu aimes faire?
Chapitre 4 En famille
Chapitre 5 Bon appétit!
Chapitre 6 On est à la mode!
Chapitre 7 Le week-end dernier
Chapitre 8 L’image de soi
Chapitre 9 Chez nous
Chapitre 10 Ça se fête!
Chapitre 11 Trouver son chemin
Chapitre 12 En ville
Chapitre 13 Bonnes vacances!
Chapitre 14 Ici, on parle français!
Chapitre 15 Engagez-vous!
Chapitre 16 Une célébration des arts
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.