Elementary Statistics, 4th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Elementary Statistics, 4th Edition, was developed around three central themes – Clarity, Quality, and Accuracy. The authors paid close attention to how material is presented to students, ensuring that the content in the text is very clear, concise, and digestible. High quality exercises, examples, and integration of technology are important aspects of an introductory statistics text. The authors have provided robust exercise sets that range in difficulty. They have also focused keen attention to ensure that examples provide clear instruction to students.
2 Graphical Summaries of Data
3 Numerical Summaries of Data
4 Summarizing Bivariate Data
6 Discrete Probability Distributions
7 The Normal Distribution
8 Confidence Intervals
9 Hypothesis Testing
10 Two-Sample Confidence Intervals
11 Two-Sample Hypothesis Tests
12 Tests with Qualitative Data
13 Inference in Linear Models
14 Analysis of Variance
15 Nonparametric Statistics
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources