Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications, 8th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Rosen's Discrete Mathematics and its Applications presents a precise, relevant, comprehensive approach to mathematical concepts. This world-renowned best-selling text was written to accommodate the needs across a variety of majors and departments, including mathematics, computer science, and engineering. As the market leader, the book is highly flexible, comprehensive and a proven pedagogical teaching tool for instructors. Digital is becoming increasingly important and gaining popularity, crowning Connect as the digital leader for this discipline.
1) The Foundations: Logic and Proofs
2) Basic Structures: Sets, Functions, Sequences, Sums, Matrices
4) Number Theory and Cryptography
5) Induction and Recursion
7) Discrete Probability
8) Advanced Counting Techniques
12) Boolean Algebra
13) Modeling Computation
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.