Connect Online Access for NutritionCalc Plus, 12th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
NutritionCalc Plus 5.0 is a suite of powerful dietary self-assessment tools. Use NutritionCalc Plus (NCP) to analyze and monitor personal diet and health goals. A mobile-friendly interface with the reliability of the ESHA database, make NutritionCalc Plus the best choice for nutrition analysis software. Enhancements to 5.0 version include the ability to track up to 15 profiles per user, a more intuitive search engine with a database of more than 37,000 foods, the ability to add your own foods and create recipes, and 11 easy-to-use reports. NCP has been developed according to WCAG standards for improved accessibility. When paired with Connect, a case studies and a digital question bank directly correlate with NCP for simple, auto-graded assignments.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources