Business Ethics: Decision Making for Personal Integrity & Social Responsibility, 6th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Reflecting on both ethical corruption and success stories, the 6th edition of Business Ethics: Decision Making for Personal Integrity and Social Responsibility aims to tell the stories of both the good and bad in business. The questions today are less about IF ethics should be a part of business strategy than about WHICH values and principles should guide business decisions. This textbook provides a comprehensive, yet accessible introduction to the ethical issues arising in business. The authors’ goal is to help students make responsible decisions for themselves. They have created a distinctive text that emphasizes a decision-making approach to ethics, helping students reach conclusions without imposing someone else’s answers on them. The 6th edition also provides strong pedagogical support for both teachers and students. Numerous small cases and examples help teachers and students integrate concepts and material from philosophy, law, economics, management, finance, and marketing with the very practical goal of making real-life decisions.
Chapter 1: Ethics and Business
Chapter 2: Ethical Decision Making: Personal and Professional Contexts
Chapter 3: Philosophical Ethics and Business
Chapter 4: The Corporate Culture—Impact and Implications
Chapter 5: Corporate Social Responsibility
Chapter 6: Ethical Decision Making: Employer Responsibilities and Employee Rights
Chapter 7: Ethical Decision Making: Technology and Privacy in the Workplace
Chapter 8: Ethics and Marketing
Chapter 9: Business and Environmental Sustainability
Chapter 10: Trust in Corporate Governance, Accounting, and Finance
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources