Biological Anthropology: Concepts and Connections, 3rd Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Biological Anthropology: Concepts and Connections, 3e shows the relevance of anthropological concepts to today's students and encourages critical thinking. Throughout the text and especially in its many “Connections” features, Agustin Fuentes links anthropological concepts and questions to students’ lives.
One of the top scholars in the field of biological anthropology, Agustin Fuentes’ current research looks at the big questions of why humans do what they do and feel the way they feel. He is committed to an integrated, holistic anthropological approach. Fuentes wrote this text to help answer the “so what” questions and make anthropological knowledge relevant to everyday life.
Biological Anthropology: Concepts and Connections, 3e
CHAPTER 1: Introduction to Evolutionary Fact and Theory
CHAPTER 2: Basics of Human Biology
CHAPTER 3: Introduction to Genetics and Genomics
CHAPTER 4: Modern Evolutionary Theory
CHAPTER 5: Primate Behavioral Ecology
CHAPTER 6: Early Primate Evolution
CHAPTER 7: Early Hominin Evolution
CHAPTER 8: Plio-Pleistocene Hominins and the Genus Homo
CHAPTER 9: The Rise of Modern Humans
CHAPTER 10: Human Biological Diversity in Context
CHAPTER 11: The Present and Future of Human Evolution
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.