* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
As auditors, we are trained to investigate beyond appearances to determine the underlying facts by looking beneath the surface. From the Enron and WorldCom scandals of the early 2000s, to the financial crisis of 2007 and 2008, to present-day issues and challenges related to significant estimation uncertainty, understanding the auditor’s responsibility related to fraud, maintaining a clear perspective, probing for details, and understanding the big picture are indispensable to effective auditing. With the availability of greater levels of qualitative and quantitative information (big data), the need for technical skills and challenges facing today's auditor is greater than ever. The author team of Bagley, Blay, Strawser, and Thibodeau has dedicated years of experience in the auditing field to this new edition of Auditing and Assurance Services, supplying the necessary investigative tools for future auditors.
The Contemporary Auditing Environment
1. Auditing and Assurance Services
2. Professional Standards
The Financial Statement Audit
3. Engagement Planning;
4. Management Fraud and Audit Risk
5. Risk Assessment: Internal Control Evaluation
6. Employee Fraud and the Audit of Cash
7. Revenue and Collection Cycle
8. Acquisition and Expenditure Cycle;
9. Production Cycle;
10. Finance and Investment Cycle
11. Completing the Audit
12. Reports on Audited Financial Statements
A. Other Public Accounting Services
B. Professional Ethics
C. Legal Liability
D. Internal Audits, Governmental Audits, and Fraud Examinations
E. Attributes Sampling
F. Variables Sampling
G. Data and Analytics in Auditing
H. Auditing and Information Technology
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.