Accounting for Decision Making and Control, 10th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Accounting for Decision Making and Control provides students and managers with an understanding appreciation of the strengths and limitations of an organizations accounting system, thereby allowing them to be more intelligent users of these systems. Zimmerman provides students with a framework for understanding accounting systems and a basis for analyzing proposed changes to these systems.
Consistent with prior editions, the goal of the new 10th edition of Zimmerman strives to demonstrate to students that Managerial Accounting is an integral part of the firm’s organizational architecture, not just an isolated set of computational topics.
Ch. 2 The Nature of Costs
Ch. 3 Opportunity Cost of Capital and Capital Budgeting
Ch. 4 Organizational Architecture
Ch. 5 Responsibility Accounting and Transfer Pricing
Ch. 6 Budgeting
Ch. 7 Cost Allocation: Theory
Ch. 8 Cost Allocation: Practices
Ch. 9 Absorption Cost Systems
Ch. 10 Criticisms of Absorption Cost Systems: Incentive to Overproduce
Ch. 11 Criticisms of Absorption Cost Systems: Inaccurate Product Costs
Ch. 12 Standard Costs: Direct Labor and Materials
Ch. 13 Overhead and Marketing Variances
Ch. 14 Management Accounting in a Changing Environment
Solutions to Concept Questions
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.