Muller, Language & Composition: The Art of Voice (c) 2019, 2e
About the Program
• The five-part organization scaffolds instruction from skills and process, to critical reading, thinking, and writing, and onto AP-level application and mastery.
• Expanded coverage on rhetorical analysis and devices creates a solid framework.
• Synthesizing Sources On feature is refreshed with new, contemporary themes.
• Increased support for argument includes a focus on core skills.
• New student examples of AP Synthesis, Rhetorical Analysis, and Argument essays provide meaningful models.
• Enhanced visual rhetoric coverage helps students to effectively read and respond to images as texts.
• Powerful, personalized digital resources with the AP advantage plus Composition Essentials 3.0.
AP®, Advanced Placement®, and Advanced Placement Program® are trademarks registered and/or owned by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, these products.
Muller, Language and Composition: The Art of Voice, 2019, 2e, (AP Ed), AP Teacher Manual
Muller, Language and Composition: The Art of Voice, 2019, 2e, (AP Ed), Digital Teacher Subscription, 1 year subscription
Muller, Language & Composition: The Art of Voice, 2019, 2e, Print & Digital Bundle (Student Edition with Online Student Edition), 1-year subscription
Muller, Language and Composition: The Art of Voice, 2019, 2e, (AP Ed), Digital Student Subscription, 1 year subscription
Additional Details & Resources
Close Reading and Writing Skills
- CHAPTER 1 Active Reading and Response to Texts
- CHAPTER 2 The Writing Process
- CHAPTER 3 Argumentation and Synthesis
Issues Across the Disciplines
- CHAPTER 4 Education and Society: How, What, and Why Do We Learn?
- CHAPTER 5 Family Life: How Do We Become Who We Are?
- CHAPTER 6 History, Culture, and Civilization: Are We Citizens of the World?
- CHAPTER 7 Business and Economics: How Do We Earn Our Keep?
- CHAPTER 8 Media and Pop Culture: What Is the Message?
- CHAPTER 9 Literature and the Arts: Why Do They Matter?
- CHAPTER 10 Nature and the Environment: How Do We Relate to the Natural World?
- CHAPTER 11 Favorite Essays
- CHAPTER 12 Sample Student Essays
- CHAPTER 13 Writing a Research Paper
AP Language and Composition Practice Exam
Glossary of Rhetorical Terms