Marketing Fundamentals ©2024
Grades: 9 - 12
Marketing Fundamentals is the high school student’s guide to the dynamic world of marketing. Students will learn how to create marketing strategy, the role of the marketing mix, and the importance differentiation in the marketplace.
Students begin each chapter in a real-life business setting and experience first-hand what it is like to understand buyer behavior, build impactful messaging, make data-driven decisions, and create winning marketing strategies.
• Digital teaching resources including pacing guide, instructor's manual, presentation materials for each chapter, discussion prompts, extensive question and assessment bank.
• High-quality simulations that allow students to observe and react to authentic experiences and receive instant feedback.
• Short, contemporary, and engaging animated videos summarizing some of the most challenging marketing concepts.
• Over 900 business-related questions and exercises to build critical soft skills.
• Updated content and real-world business scenarios.
• Built using Blooms Taxonomy and motivational strategies based on the Keller’s ARCS Model.
See Resources Tab for additional information.
Students that have completed our foundational Marketing Fundamentals course and wish to explore marketing in greater detail may wish to consider our intermediate marketing course, Essentials of Marketing © 2021.
Click here to view the program: Essentials of Marketing ©2021