Jamestown Literature: An Adapted Reader
About the Program
Engage your students with accessible literature and, with the innovative “My Workspace” feature, an interactive environment in which students can answer questions and fill in graphic organizers while they read. Jamestown Literature: An Adapted Reader even features an “English Coach” for ELL students, allowing all students appropriate access to the same literature.
- Selections that are "must-have" selections in grade-level literature study are included.
- All genres are represented, including short stories, myth/folktale, drama/epic, and nonfiction.
- "English Coach" feature helps ELL students become language detectives.
- Interactive side-margin notes help students monitor reading comprehension, reinforce vocabulary, and build background knowledge.
- End-of-selection assessments, in multiple-choice format, provide practice for state reading tests.
Jamestown Literature: An Adapted Reader, Classroom Special Value Set Grade 9
Jamestown Literature: An Adapted Reader, Annotated Teachers Edition Grade 10
Jamestown Education, Adapted Literature, Student Edition Grade 10
To learn about the specific purchase options for this program, please contact our Customer Service team at 800-338-3987
- We have stopped printing many old products, but we might have some stock in our warehouse.
- Select legacy products are available on Create® EasyOrder.