Do you know an incredible teacher or professor who uses McGraw Hill’s ALEKS program to help students succeed? Nominate them for an All-Star Award!
Nominations are now being accepted for the 2nd annual McGraw Hill ALEKS All-Star Educator Awards. This year’s awards will honor two K-12 teachers and two higher education instructors who have used the ALEKS program to achieve exceptional results and improve their students’ progress.
For more information and to nominate an educator, visit: https://www.mheducation.com/aleksallstars
For more than 20 years, the ALEKS learning platform has helped educators in math and chemistry to quickly and accurately zero in on exactly which topics students understand and which topics they need help with, empowering teachers to deliver the most effective instruction possible.
All-Star Educator Award nominees can be any educators who have demonstrated the following:
- Used ALEKS to reshape the way they interact with students in order to drive more effective teaching and learning.
- Measurably improved outcomes for students using a combination of ALEKS and other teaching techniques.
- Helped increase STEM success rates for all students.
- Gone above and beyond to help unlock the full potential of learners at their schools, using ALEKS.
- Implemented an innovative and unique teaching style using ALEKS.
The winning educators will each receive a $1,000 donation from McGraw Hill to an education-focused non-profit or charity of their choice, as well as a $250 gift card and a collection of McGraw Hill Professional books. Winners will be announced in early January 2021.
Nominations will be accepted until November 16, 2020.
Read about our 2019 winners: