To ensure continued support to students and instructors impacted by COVID-19, we are offering
- Complimentary ALEKS access for Higher-Ed Math and Chemistry courses through the end of Spring 2020.
Sign up here if interested in using ALEKS and our team will reach out.
- Free proctoring resources through LockDown Browser® and Respondus Monitor® through June 17th, 2020. Learn More
*Offer available for U.S. higher ed institutions only. Schools outside the U.S. should contact their local McGraw-Hill representative for details in their global region. Full Terms and Conditions
Step 1: Set Up Your Course
With ALEKS, you can quickly and effectively move to an online course!
Peer-Led Webinars to Get you StartedSign up here
Last Min Prep Resources to help!Click Here for Resources
Chemistry- How to Build your ALEKS Course
GradebookClick Here to Learn More
Assessments in ALEKS
- Math: How to Talk to your Students about Knowledge Checks Video
- Chemistry: Implementing Knowledge Checks to Drive Mastery in ALEKS Chemistry Video
- LockDown Browser and Respondus Monitor FAQ for ALEKS
- View Webinar Recording from Respondus
- Video: Best Practices for Implementing Respondus Monitor with ALEKS
- Video: A Quickstart Guide to Using Respondus Monitor with ALEKS
Free Online Proctoring Resources - For both current users and any new ALEKS users, be sure to enable the LockDown Browser, always free, and Respondus Monitor settings, now available at no additional cost to students through June 17th, 2020. Learn More
Hurricane Florence 2018
"McGraw-Hill ALEKS made it easy for me to transition my course to an online format."
University of North Carolina Wilmington