* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
The Sixteenth Edition of Purchasing and Supply Management provides a comprehensive introduction to the purchasing and supply chain management field, supported by over 45 case studies. Cases cover purchasing and supply chain issues in a variety of settings, from process industries to high tech manufacturing and services as well as public institutions.
The text focuses on decision making throughout the supply chain. Based on the conviction that supply managers, in concert with suppliers and distributors, have to contribute to organizational goals and strategies, this edition continues to focus on how to make that mission a reality.
Ch. 1 Purchasing and Supply Management
Ch. 2 Supply Strategy
Ch. 3 Supply Organization
Ch. 4 Supply Processes and Technology
Ch. 5 Make or Buy, Insourcing, and Outsourcing
Ch. 6 Need Identification and Specification
Ch. 7 Quality
Ch. 8 Quantity and Inventory
Ch. 9 Delivery
Ch. 10 Price
Ch. 11 Cost Management
Ch. 12 Supplier Selection
Ch. 13 Supplier Evaluation and Supplier Relationships
Ch. 14 Global Supply Management
Ch. 15 Legal and Ethics
Ch. 16 Other Supply Responsibilities
Ch. 17 Supply Function Evaluation and Trends
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.