MATLAB for Engineering Applications, 5th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
MATLAB for Engineering Applications is a simple, concise book designed to be useful for beginners and to be kept as a reference. MATLAB is a globally available standard computational tool for engineers and scientists. This text is intended as a stand-alone introduction to MATLAB and can be used in an introductory course, as a self-study text, or as a supplementary text. The text’s material is based on the author’s experience in teaching a required two-credit semester course devoted to MATLAB for engineering freshmen. This title will be available in Connect, but is not available with SmartBook. Instructor Resources available for this title include: Solutions Manual, Presentation Tools Table (includes Lecture PowerPoints and Image Bank), MATLAB Files, MATLAB Live Scripts.
2 Numeric, Cell, and Structure Arrays
4 Programming with MATLAB
5 Advanced Plotting
6 Model Building and Regression
7 Statistics, Probability, and Interpolation
8 Linear Algebraic Equations
9 Numerical Methods for Calculus and Differential Equations
11 Symbolic Processing with MATLAB
12 Projects with MATLAB
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Creating accessible products is a priority for McGraw Hill. We make accessibility and adhering to WCAG AA guidelines a part of our day-to-day development efforts and product roadmaps.
For more information, visit our accessibility page, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org