Management: Leading & Collaborating in a Competitive World, 15th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
• Unique bottom-line, results-oriented approach emphasizes six performance dimensions that offer value to customers and competitive advantage to organizations. • Hallmark three-part, unfolding cases discuss today’s relevant business leaders & companies to keep students engaged. • Improve student learning outcomes using Connect. Our easy-to-use homework & learning management solution includes award-winning adaptive tools and resources to improve student results.
PART ONE FOUNDATIONS OF MANAGEMENT
1. Managing and Performing
2. The External and Internal Environments
3. Managerial Decision Making
PART TWO PLANNING: DELIVERING STRATEGIC VALUE
4. Planning and Strategic Management
5. Ethics, Corporate Responsibility, and Sustainability
6. International Management
PART THREE ORGANIZING: BUILDING A DYNAMIC ORGANIZATION
8. Organization Structure
9. The Adaptive Organization
10. Human Resources Management
11. Cultivating Diversity and Inclusiveness
PART FOUR LEADING: MOBILIZING PEOPLE
13. Motivating for Performance
PART FIVE CONTROLLING: LEARNING AND CHANGING
16. Managerial Control
17. Managing Technology and Innovation
18. Creating and Leading Change
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Creating accessible products is a priority for McGraw Hill. We make accessibility and adhering to WCAG AA guidelines a part of our day-to-day development efforts and product roadmaps.
For more information, visit our accessibility page, or contact us at email@example.com