Leadership Communication, 4th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Leadership Communication guides current and potential leaders in developing the communication capabilities needed to be transformational leaders. It brings together managerial communication and concepts of emotional intelligence to create a new model of communication skills and strategies for corporate leaders.
SECTION ONE: CORE LEADERSHIP COMMUNICATION
Chapter 1: What is Leadership Communication?
Chapter 2: Leadership Communication Strategy and Structure
Chapter 3: The Language of Leaders
Chapter 4: Social Media and Other Leadership Correspondence
Chapter 5: Leadership Documents and Reports
Chapter 6: Leadership Presentations in Person and Online
Chapter 7: Graphics with a Leadership Edge
Chapter 8: Emotional Intelligence and Interpersonal Skills for Leadership
Chapter 9: Diversity and Intercultural Communication Leadership
SECTION TWO: GROUP AND ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERSHIP COMMUNICATION
Chapter 10: High-Performing Team Leadership
Chapter 11: Meetings: Leadership and Productivity
Chapter 12: Leadership in an Organizational Context
Chapter 13: Leadership through Strategic Internal Communication
Chapter 14: Leadership through Effective External Relations
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources