International Accounting, 6th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
The 6th edition provides an overview of the broadly defined area of international accounting. It focuses on the accounting issues related to international business activities and foreign operations and provides substantial coverage of the IASB and IFRS. Its unique benefits include up-to-date coverage of relevant material; extensive numerical examples; two chapters devoted to the application of IFRS; and coverage of nontraditional but important topics such as management accounting issues in multinational companies, international corporate governance, and corporate social reporting. Distinguishing features include excerpts from recent annual reports to demonstrate differences in financial reporting practices across countries and financial reporting issues especially relevant for multinational corporations. Available with Connect with SmartBook and End-of-chapter assignments help students develop their analytical, communication, and research skills.
Chapter 1:Introduction to International Accounting
Chapter 2:Worldwide Accounting Diversity
Chapter 3: InternationalConvergence of Financial Reporting
Chapter 4:International Financial Reporting Standards: Part I
Chapter 5:International Financial Reporting Standards: Part II
Chapter 6:Foreign Currency Transactions and Hedging Foreign Exchange Risk
Chapter 7:Translation of Foreign Currency Financial Statements
Chapter 8:International Taxation
Chapter 9:International Transfer Pricing
Chapter 10:Management Accounting Issues in Multinational Corporations
Chapter 11:Auditing and Corporate Governance: An International PerspectiveChapter 12: International SustainabilityReporting
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources