- Highlight, take notes, and search
- Download the free ReadAnywhere app for offline & mobile access
- Note: Connect access NOT included. If Connect is required for your course, click the "Learning Platform" tab.
Human Anatomy stands apart from other texts as it guides students on a clearly written and expertly illustrated beginner’s path through the human body. High-quality photographs paired with brilliantly rendered illustrations help students visualize, understand, and appreciate the wonders of human anatomy. The author team incorporates their combined 70 years of teaching experience into student-friendly learning strategies, built around a pedagogical framework designed to foster retention and encourage the application of knowledge and understanding.
4. Tissue Level of Organization
5. Integumentary System
6. Cartilage and Bone
7. Axial Skeleton
8. Appendicular Skeleton
10. Muscle Tissue and Organization
11. Axial Muscles
12. Appendicular Muscles
13. Surface Anatomy
14. Nervous Tissue
15. Brain and Cranial Nerves
16. Spinal Cord and Spinal Nerves
17. Pathways and Integrative Functions
18. Autonomic Nervous System
19. Senses: General and Special
20. Endocrine System
23. Vessels and Circulation
24. Lymphatic System
25. Respiratory System
26. Digestive System
27. Urinary System
28. Reproductive System
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources