Gunstream's Anatomy & Physiology Laboratory Textbook Essentials Version, 7th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
This Essentials Version of the Anatomy & Physiology Laboratory Textbook presents the fundamentals of human anatomy and physiology in a manner that is appropriate for students in allied health programs such as practical nursing, radiologic technology, medical assisting, and dental assisting. These students usually take a one-semester course in human anatomy and physiology and need a laboratory text that provides coverage of the fundamentals without the clutter of excessive details and unneeded terminology.
1 Introduction to Human Anatomy and Body Organization
Unit 2 Cells and Tissues
3 Cellular Anatomy and Mitosis
4 Membrane Transport
Unit 3 Protection, Support, and Movement
6 The Integumentary System
7 Skeletal Overview
8 The Axial Skeleton
9 The Appendicular Skeleton
10 Articulations and Body Movements
11 Muscle Organization and Contractions
12 Axial Muscles
13 Appendicular Muscles
Unit 4 Control and Integration
14 The Spinal Cord and Reflex Arcs
15 The Brain
17 The Endocrine System
Unit 5 Internal Transport and Gas Exchange
18 Blood Tests
19 The Heart
20 Blood Vessels
21 The Lymphoid System
22 The Respiratory System
Unit 6 Nutrient Absorption and Water Balance
23 The Digestive System
24 The Urinary System
Unit 7 Reproduction
25 The Reproductive System
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.