Fundamentals of Semiconductor Devices2nd Edition
Part 1 - Materials
1) Electron Energy and States in Semiconductors
2) Homogeneous Semiconductors
3) Current Flow in Homogeneous Semiconductors
4) Nonhomogeneous Semiconductors
Supplement to Part 1
Part 2 - Diodes
5) Prototype pn Homojunctions
6) Additional Considerations for Diodes
Supplement to Part 2
Part 3 - Field-Effect Transistors
7) The MOSFET
8) Additional Considerations for FETs
Supplement to Part 3
Part 4 - Bipolar Junction Transistors
9) Bipolar Junction Devices: Statics
10) Time-Dependent Analysis of BJTs
Supplement to Part 4
Part 5 - Optoelectronic Devices
11) Optoelectronic Devices
Appendix A - Constants
Appendix B - List of Symbols
Appendix C - Fabrication
Appendix D - Density-of-States Function, Density-of-States Effective Mass, Conductivity Effective Mass
Appendix E - Some Useful Integrals
Appendix F - Useful Equations
Appendix G - List of Suggested Readings
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?