Fundamentals of Digital Logic with VHDL Design, 4th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Fundamentals of Digital Logic with VHDL Design is intended for an introductory course in digital logic design, which is a basic course in most electrical and computer engineering programs. A successful designer of digital logic circuits needs a good understanding of the classical methods of logic design and a firm grasp of the modern design approach that relies on computer-aided design (CAD) tools. The main goals of this book are to teach students the fundamental concepts of classical manual digital design and to illustrate clearly the way in which digital circuits are designed today, using CAD tools. This title will be available in Connect. Its Connect shell consists of the MHeBook, Tegrity, Proctorio, and the ability to add your own questions. It does not have SmartBook or assessment in the question banks.
2 Introduction to Logic Circuits
3 Number Representation and Arithmetic Circuits
4 Combinational-Circuit Building Blocks
5 Flip-Flops, Registers, and Counters
6 Synchronous Sequential Circuits
7 Digital System Design
8 Optimized Implementation of Logic Functions
9 Asynchronous Sequential Circuits
10 Computer Aided Design Tools
11 Testing of Logic Circuits
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Creating accessible products is a priority for McGraw Hill. We make accessibility and adhering to WCAG AA guidelines a part of our day-to-day development efforts and product roadmaps.
For more information, visit our accessibility page, or contact us at email@example.com