* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
The approach used by Hoyle, Schaefer, and Doupnik Fundamentals of Advanced Accounting, 8th edition, is ideal for those schools wanting to cover 12 chapters in their Advanced Accounting course. This concise Advanced Accounting textbook allows students to think critically about accounting, just as they will do preparing for the CPA exam. The text continues to show the development of financial reporting as a product of intense and considered debate that continues today and will into the future.
Students easily comprehend concepts because of the textbook's highly praised conversational tone along with the engaging, lively, and consistent writing style, all of which has contributed to making this the market-leading textbook for Advanced Accounting. The SmartBook 2.0 adaptive reading tool and algorithmic problems have been included in the new edition, along with the latest accounting standards.
Ch. 2 Consolidation of Financial Information
Ch. 3 Consolidations—Subsequent to the Date of Acquisition
Ch. 4 Consolidated Financial Statements and Outside Ownership
Ch. 5 Consolidated Financial Statements — Intra-Entity Asset Transactions
Ch. 6 Variable Interest Entities, Intra-Entity Debt, Consolidated Cash Flows, and Other Issues
Ch. 7 Foreign Currency Transactions and Hedging Foreign Exchange Risk
Ch. 8 Translation of Foreign Currency Financial Statements
Ch. 9 Partnerships: Formation and Operation
Ch. 10 Partnerships: Termination and Liquidation
Ch. 11 Accounting for State and Local Governments (Part 1)
Ch. 12 Accounting for State and Local Governments (Part 2)
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.