Experience Spanish, 4th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Experience Spanish: Un mundo sin límites, presents vocabulary and grammar in action through culture. With an emphasis on the 5Cs, the Experience Spanish program reflects the following focus: • Culture is core: Culture is seamlessly integrated throughout. Students are consistently exposed to cultural topics in both culture-focused and language-focused presentations in the textbook, the Workbook/Lab Manual, and online through Connect. • Language in action: Vocabulary in Experience Spanish is presented visually through colorful illustrations, and put into action with personal communicative activities. Grammar is introduced through contextualized short dialogues or cultural readings that illustrate the concepts in action, allowing students to experience the structures in context before focusing on the forms and rules. • Experience Spanish everywhere: Connect Spanish is mobile and enabled for tablets, allowing students to engage in their course material via the devices they use every day.
Capítulo 2 ¿Qué haces en tu tiempo libre?
Capítulo 3 La vida diaria
Capítulo 4 ¿Cómo es tu familia?
Capítulo 5 ¡Hogar, dulce hogar!
Capítulo 6 ¡A comer!
Capítulo 7 ¡Vamos de compras!
Capítulo 8 En la comunidad
Capítulo 9 Recuerdos del pasado
Capítulo 10 ¡Salgamos a explorar!
Capítulo 11 La música, el arte y las celebraciones
Capítulo 12 El bienestar
Capítulo 13 Nuestro futuro
Capítulo 14 Nosotros y el mundo natural
Capítulo 15 La vida moderna
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources