* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Students often struggle to connect concepts to application. Connect Master Marketing was developed as digital-first courseware using deliberate instructional alignment which provides students with focused instruction and assessments. Master takes students beyond rudimentary knowledge to mastery of foundational concepts through adaptive learning with just-in-time learning resources, paired with practical assessments.
The Marketing Environment Marketing Research
Product, Branding, and Packaging
New Product Development
Supply Chain & Channel Management
Retailing & Omnichannel Marketing
Integrated Marketing Communication
Advertising & Sales Promotion
Customer Relationship Management
Appendix: The Marketing Plan
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources