Behavioral Corporate Finance, 2nd Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Behavioral Corporate Finance provides instructors with a comprehensive pedagogical approach for teaching students how behavioral concepts apply to corporate finance. The primary goal is to identify the key psychological obstacles to value maximizing behavior, along with steps that managers can take to mitigate the effects of these obstacles.
2 Introduction to Behavioral Analysis
4 Capital Budgeting
5 Inefficient Markets and Corporate Decisions
6 Perceptions about Risk and Return
7 Capital Structure
8 Dividend Policy
9 Agency Conflicts and Corporate Governance
10 Mergers and Acquisitions
11 Financial Management and Group Process
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.